TECHNOKids Canadian computer curriculum is a worldwide project-based computer curriculum for schools (K- G12). The curriculum is correlated to English Language Arts and Mathematics Common Core State Standards. The interdisciplinary activities target learning objectives from multiple subject areas such as language arts, mathematics, social studies, science, geography, history, visual arts, or drama.
• The content of the program is not introduced to students during school hours ( Robotics, Mechanics, Electronics)
• The curriculum is project-based; students learn in the context of completing themed projects. This approach promotes critical and creative thinking by using the «knowledge» as a problemsolving tool.
• Every registered student in the program will get a workbook, certificate and evaluation report for each course
Interested schools can use the curriculum in school computer classes for all grades (KG-G12)
during school day. This program grant the school:
(1) Complete set of teacher guides and teaching materials.
(2) Professional teacher training to your school computer teachers.
(3) Frequent support visits to school computer classes.